Sunday, June 7, 2009

Hella Late.

I've been workin like a dog lately so I'm throwing together a retrospective for here soon. In the meantime I do have some goodies though.

MAPLE READING WEEK

Maple from back on reading week. from Alex Kingsmill on Vimeo.


PASSWORD: reading


Revolutionary Animation
Saw this video earlier today and my play count's already at 3 or 4.

BIRDY NAM NAM - THE PARACHUTE ENDING from Steve Scott on Vimeo.



Dayvan Cowboy Music Video
I used this song in Feed Your Head back in the day, but this video tops me without a doubt. The skydiving footage up in space is the world record skydive altitude 103,000 meters. The gnarbag's name is Joe Kittinger and he's worth a little research.


& Some Badass 3D
Cool concept and an entertaining 5 minutes of your life.

Oceansize from Oceansize Team on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment