Sunday, June 14, 2009

Howdy, I've been working on a video for awhile now, but it's just not finishing itself like I thought it would. So here's a week's worth of cool videos I didn't make.

BIG WORLD, little ass people.

Bathtub V from Keith Loutit on Vimeo.



Some crazy innovative stop motion...there's a section so you can see how hard this must have been in the credits...

Sorry I'm Late from Tomas Mankovsky on Vimeo.



Face paint stop motion...Kinda pissed this is so good because I tried this myself not even 2 weeks ago, and already I find out I'm even less original than I assumed.


Some Staple Cinema...made by a furniture designer or something along those lines. My memory fails me.


More Staple Cinema...Claude Lelouch killing it in Paris.


Here's a bomb music video from god knows where, but I dig the song and the animation alike.

STEREO RAKETA (minimix) from StereoNoize on Vimeo.



I bought a sick DVD last year of just music videos and this one is the first one on it. Weird as fuck but it's super fucking convincing at times.


And last and least, I want this videogame.

No comments:

Post a Comment